my Aviva flex card
The flexcard is a Visa chip and pin card – you charge it up through a monthly deduction from your salary, then get up to 10% cash back on to the card when you use it to shop at well–known high street retailers in the scheme including Sainsbury's, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Boots, Argos, Debenhams and Homebase.
Once you have your card, you can also make immediate top ups to your card online or by phone for one off purchases.
Now available to select at anytime!
Key points to consider
- Click on the button at the top of the page to login and select the benefit online.
- At the end of the selection window you will receive an email confirming your selection.
- How much do you typically spend each month in the retailers participating in the scheme?
- Are you planning any big purchases over the year? You can also choose to top up your card for large one–off purchases and save even more.
- You'll need to keep the card for at least 12 months, and the card can only be cancelled during the annual flex enrolment window. If you cancel the card less than 12 months after you selected it, you will be charged the outstanding administration fees for the 12 month period.
- There is a monthly administration charge of £1.50 per card which will be deducted you're your salary. If you choose to take a card for your partner there will be a one off fee of £10 for the partner card which will be deducted form the card balance.
- You can use the card online with some retailers.
- my Aviva extras offers bigger discounts at some of the same retailers, although you need a separate card for each retailer. Also top ups are quicker for the flexcard, and you can have the convenience of top ups from salary. It's about finding the scheme that works best for you!
Saves on Tax?
Saves on NI?
Monthly deductions are from net salary.
Details of the retailers discounts can be found in the my Aviva flex card Terms & Conditions (PDF 87KB)
NOTE: Retailers and cashback rates are subject to change from time to time. Please refer to www.purecard.com for the most current version.
How it works
- We recommend you read all of the information available including the terms and conditions below before selecting this benefit.
- Think about how much you regularly spend on shopping each month for things like food, clothes, household goods etc. and decide how much you want to load on to your card – from £10 up to a maximum of £1,000 per month.
- You will be able to adjust the monthly amount you pay at any time within these limits. The card can only be cancelled during the annual flex enrolment window, and must be held for at least 12 months.
- You can use your card in any of the participating retailers, spending as much or as little as you like each time, as long as you remain within the card balance. You can use the card at any of the participating retailers, you don't need to stick to the same shops all the time and your savings will automatically be added to your card the following month.
- You can top–up your balance a maximum of £2,000 per top up transaction, to a maximum card balance of £5,000, for a one-off charge of 50p if you want to benefit from the retailer discount on bigger purchases like a flat screen TV, new fridge or summer holiday.
- If you've previously selected this benefit through my Aviva flex and you're happy with the monthly amount you don't need to do anything at annual enrolment, the benefit will simply continue as before.
For general questions about this benefit, you can call the my Aviva flex helpline on 0800 917 2310.
What happens next?
- Login and select this benefit on the flex system at anytime.
- If you select this benefit you will receive an email at the end of the enrolment period confirming your selection.
- If you're selecting this benefit for the first time, in the month after you selected you will be sent your card and PIN under separate cover, along with details on how to activate your card, check your balance online and make top–ups.